This is the cliff-notes version that will help you decided if WordPress is what you want and whether you want to build the site yourself or hire a WordPress developer. And, if you decide that you want to build your own WordPress site, you’ll find the basics to get started.
Here’s what’s covered:
- Why you would want to go with WordPress
- How to determine the look and functions of a WordPress site
- How to pick a WordPress hosting location
- How to install WordPress
- How to install your WordPress theme
- How to add more functionality to your WordPress site with widgets and plugins
- How to create/edit your WordPress posts and pages
- How to add images and videos to a WordPress site
- How to make your WordPress site search-engine friendly
- How to backup your WordPress content
Just click on the link below and follow the instructions. You will first receive a confirmation email which will be followed by an email with the download link.
Get the Guide Now